Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ribbon Bares Her Soul....

If I could turn back the hands of time, I would not. God has a perfect plan in place and in play so why would I want to mess with that. It makes no sense for me to wish that I had more, said more or did less. It's already happened. I can only strive to encourage those around me to do right and not to fall into the traps I fell into.

I may say that slavery should not have happened or any of the wars. I may have tried to stop the natural disasters or nuclear disasters. I may want to save the environment. However, it is in the Almighty Father's hands. I can only be the best steward and flock leader that I can be.

I have done many a wrong and will not pretend that I am perfect. I have fallen down and have gotten back up. I am crawling right now and am trying to get better. There is no reward in false pretense and trying to put on airs. That air will deflate and drop you. I will not steal to look good or drive a big car. I will not be hungry because of credit card debt for nonsensical things.

I have accepted that I can not turn back the hands of time. I can not change the past. I can look back and see my errors and try to be better today. I can inspire others with my story in the effort to keep them on the right path.

I am not the perfect role model and never will be. I'm just the abnormal thinker who will not try to change the past but who will forge ahead for a better tomorrow. It is God's will and is all in his hands.

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!