Thursday, May 5, 2011

My 200th Blog Post

This is my 200th blog post. Even though some older posts may be about past events, I like to look back and see what was done.

This blog has been a good outlet for me to share my thoughts, to vent about issues, to share events and to share poems. As I build my resume as a writer, I find that it is important to write often. I do not have a journalism education but I have a business degree with concentrations in marketing and finance. Fifteen years ago I would not have seen myself today writing a blog or publishing poems or writing for Brown Eyez Magazine, Dish Magazine, Core Magazine and Suite 101.

I am happy for this opportunity to share my thoughts as Words of Ribbon. I hope that readers have and will continue to enjoy what I write.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!