Sunday, May 22, 2011

26 Things I do with My Children





What do I do with my children?
1. I dance with them.
2. I discipline them by taking away privileges or spanking.
3. I help them to learn by giving them little assignments.
4. I pray with them.
5. I try not to leave them here and there by friends and family.
6. I encourage them to ask questions to people in the community.
7. I sing with them.
8. I do hula-hoop with them.
9. I try to give them a fruit every day.
10. I try to limit the number of candies they eat to none or less than two in a week.
11. I give them water to take to school, not juice.
12. I give them juice at night with dinner.
13. I let them sweep and take the sheets off the bed.
14. I encourage them to take part in Flower Show, Fun Day and other competitions.
15. I encourage them to walk with me.
16. I teach them dances from the 90s - soca especially.
17. I take pictures of them.
18. I tell them how I feel - even when I am annoyed I let them know they are annoying me.
19. I put them to sleep before 9pm.
20. I wake them up by 6am.
21. I let them sleep a little late on Saturdays unless we have an event to attend.
22. I take them to church.
23. I sometimes let them learn the hard way - you keep destroy your schools supplies and you will walk emty-handed.
24. I tickle them.
25. I think I encourage good hygiene.
26. I love them even when they get on my nerves.


Of course life is never limited to a list so I do a lot more!
ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!