Friday, February 24, 2012

POEM: Spherical

I want to be lyrical and spiritual
but sometimes I'm so visual
that it's almost hypocritical
it's not to say that I don't feel special
but time is so crucial
and some days are not so fruitful
cause everything around us is so digital
but yet we are not physical
we're just the typical
gal or guy chilling in a cool locale
like in the islands
or a swinging spot on the mainland
so just take my hand
and let's get into the sand
cause every woman needs her man
and every man needs his woman

ribbon

1 comment:

Matt D said...

No one is typical! :)

And does being visual really
run against the grain
of being lyrical and spiritual.

I hope not! :)

Yes, what you say of men
and women, that is just right.

So though I disagree a bit,
I still say,
a fine poem you've wrought.

2024 Happy Mother's Day!