Monday, February 6, 2012

POEM: Bob Marley Vibrations



As I Catch A Fire and Stir It Up
Jammin in my mind is how to
Satisfy My Soul
There is So Much Trouble in this World
but yet I feel like a Iron Lion in Zion
I know I'm never Waiting in Vain
because this Exodus
is more than a Natural Mystic
I ask myself
Could You Be Loved
but I know that while
you feel
I am on a Rastaman Vibration
I'm just gonna Chant Down Babylon
and then I'll Get Up, Stand Up
because the system that
was designed to screw us
will never beat us
because this
One Love
Positive Vibration
is all we need
to live up
free up
and sing the
Redemption Song

ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Knots. Catch a Fire to sing the Redemption Song!

Awesome!

Akingtafari77@gmail.com said...

Because this One Love, Positive Vibration is all we need,"Indeed"πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’–❣

2024 Happy Mother's Day!