Friday, February 10, 2012

Dogs, Cows & People

Imagine, I have nothing that bothers other people but people's things are always bothering me. The cows eat down my plants and the people's dogs defecate in my yard. Now if I get lawless to the animals, then others will say I bothering them. My grandmother would always say those words and I guess I have followed in her footsteps. I say that all I have is two little children and they can't do much damage to anyone or anything.

I hardly bother people and yet someone always want me to do something for them. Everybody has sweet talk or slave driver styles of approach but I've got news for them. I wish for them to think that they are getting ahead but they are only forfeiting themselves.

Well sah - the innocent animals are innocent and their owners guilty. The lazy people are lazy and I won't be going crazy while stretching myself thin to help them.

As I live and grow I've learned that you have to find ways to deal with people. I think it's best for me to put my energy in projects that can get me to where I want to be - not where someone has destined for me. Only God can determine my destiny.

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!