Friday, February 17, 2012

The Great Delegators

I used to think that being smart was a gift but I think being able to delegate is even more special. We all know someone who can delegate even the slightest task. These people are either lazy or they just mean that they will not perform certain tasks. I laugh when I look at these things.

I get that 'lol moment' especially when the person is mandated to perform that task but yet they pass it over to the next willing participant. It's great to know these awesome delegators because you can run when you see them coming. They have the best words sometimes because they can tell you how great you are! But noone can really be greater than them because they will take that credit.

Others are the 'lords over all' and their word must be done. Somehow they have made themself like a God and slave-drive everyone into oblivion.

Whatever type of delegator you work with, run or just learn how to work around them. I can't stand them and I just run.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!