Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day Tripping Week

It's another beautiful day in the Virgin Islands. Yesterday I went to Anegada and today I'll be traveling to Jost Van Dyke. My purpose is work related but I'll the opportunity to enjoy a day in a different island. On Thursday, I head to Virgin Gorda so it should all prove to be interesting.

I have lots to do and would more need a pc but I'll go with empy hands to note what's going on in 'Sister Islands'. I can always catch up another day to meet the deadlines I have before me.

Island Hopping is cool in the Virgin Islands and I would recommend for any tourist on a budget to hit the US and British Virgin Islands for a full VI experience. Each island is unique and just a day trip is not enough to see all that we offer. I say we because I've got a little bit of both in my blood. I am a United Virgin Islander (Dara Cooper said that first)!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!