Thursday, January 19, 2012

Your Harshest Critic

Bumble bee

We are most times our own hardest critics. The haters are harsh critics too because all they want to do is see us fail. However, we have no time to focus on them because we have our life to improve. I sometimes take failure personal because I guess I am a results/solution driven person.

I like to attempt things that others would not think too. I like to excel just like everyone else. I hate failure but sometimes failure is neccessary for a good lesson. I sometimes want to beat myself up but I pull myself back, dust off and revamp.

It is important we are able to ease off ourselves because we don't want to make ourselves depressed. We have to pray for guidance, humility and strength to get us through each day.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!