Friday, January 13, 2012

Disorganization = Disfunction



Disorganization is equivalent to craziness. When things are disorganized, no true work can be done. I just recently moved and all my stuff was placed in one room and I felt like I was going mad because there was no surety as to where anything was. I've re-shifted everything that is not daily needed into one area but the items are placed with a purpose. Now I am a lot more comfortable.

It's the same in organizations. No one can really function when there is no good leadership in an organization. You want to be able to function, grow and motivate yourself. No one wants to go to work every day to push themselves from being depressed. You want to go to work feeling like you are making an impact.

No job situation is perfect. However, all members of staff have a role to play. We all have to work together to make things happen. We all have to pull the weight and still inspire each other. In many cases, the outside viewers do not notice the disorganization. However, disorganization is dysfunctional. While there may be a method to the madness - it's still madness!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!