Tuesday, January 31, 2012

An LOL moment - The Cows Must Be Out

The cows must be out! The dog is barking continously. The cows must be out! What will the cows eat?  Are they aiming for my sugar cane or my mango tree? The cows must be out!

I doubt I can get a good hit at one cow? Could I get the chain and tie just one cow? The cows must be out! Will the cows burst a pipe today? Does this mean that I can't use the toilet until the plumber comes? The cows must be out!

My seedlings are tiny and can't take a bite! Although the worms take a bite every now and then. I heard that I planted on the wrong moon. It doesn't matter because the cows must be out!

I don't know which one is worst - the cows or the dogs? I can't catch any and can get damaged by both. Are the dogs out? NO! Please let them stay in. They must be in because the other dog is barking.

The cows must be out!

LOL

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!