Friday, January 27, 2012

Don't Pre-judge Others

Never underestimate anyone. Never judge a person by their appearance. Although  first impressions are key, sometimes you have to give a second chance. You might meet me driving and I curse at you for cutting me off. I will forget that in a few minutes and walk into your business place with a smile for you to serve me.

I think that's why I keep music around to keep me pre-occupied. It's funny because I prefer to walk down the hill to work so that I can listen to music all the way down. Sometimes I think people don't see the phone in my hand playing the music and they think that I have lost it. I love to sing and dance so I will tap my feet and sing off key aloud. As I said before, we prefer if you don't pre-judge. Instead, ask a question if there is something you want to know.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!