Thursday, September 8, 2011

Working Smartly

If I work willingly, then I am considered to be a pleaser. If I work hard, then I may be considered industrious. If I cut every corner, then you may say that I am lazy. Should I be uncertain of my work, then it can be said that I am not ready. If I work smartly, then you can call me efficient.

I have a decent work ethic, however, I always seem to have a problem with going through with orders that seem ridiculous. I probably need to pray about this because inefficiency gets me annoyed. We always have to look at the best way to get a job done. It's not about the job being easy, fast or slow, but looking at the resources required, it is about efficiency. We have to realize that sometimes the middle man has to be cut out but there are occasions that the middle man really needs to be there.

Working smart considers the finances, human resources, time and energy. In many cases, the labor is the biggest issue because you always get a good worker, a slacker and some others that are in between.

I think SMART is the way to go!

ribbon

No comments: