Friday, September 2, 2011

Goats, Rabbits and Dogs

Some animals seem to like me. I guess because I am always willing to feed some of them. A few dogs, rabbits and goats have become my 'friends' this year. It is something that makes me laugh. I know with the rabbits and goats it is because I feed them. Goats really love the attention and really eat almost anything. Rabbits are cute and most people like them. Rabbits like ripe bananas, lettuce, grass, spinach, cabbage, carrots  - at least that's what I would give them!

As for the dogs, I am not a dog lover. However, two so far have adopted me. One unfortunately died. Now her grandson follows me everywhere. I have not fed this dog but he seems to be attached to me for some reason. I guess I'm pretty decent if animals like me.

ribbon

No comments: