Friday, September 30, 2011

Rediscovering Something You Enjoy



It's nice re-discover something that you enjoy. I enjoy nice music and it's great to hear a pretty song that you have not heard in years. I've been replaying Kenny Latimore's "Never Too Busy" because it is truly a relaxing song. I would love to be a DJ so that I could entertain the world with beautiful music. I have my little playlist that I walk with to work because sometimes, you need that mood music to relax your tired mind.

At work, you have to find that balance. It's either the music or a co-worker or friend that you can chat with for a minute to break the monotony. You may prefer a favorite snack or a walk outside but you need that stress breaker. For me it may all of the above that I need on a day or just one. I also love a Guyanese snack called Mitai because it breaks hunger and tastes good too. I am also an M&M fan as I shared in my thoughts about being a chocolatoholic.

Sometime, the walk is the best option to get away from a tough situation or a chatty co-worker. That is one of the few things that I love about where I work now. I'm in the midst a natural landscape and I can take a nice walk and see life and growth. There are unpleasant eyesores here and there too but I have learned to ignore them. I wish I would not ignore them but to complain is a cry to deaf ears.

I prefer to eat my M&Ms and find a cool tree.

ribbon

No comments: