Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Topics I Write About



I'm always looking for topics to write about. Most times I just start writing and the topic comes. I have a task to write about R&B/Soul/Blues and I love that because I get to listen to nice music. I also love writing about television shows and giving little recaps. Afterall, I pay to watch cable and use internet, so isn't is best for me to benefit from these things too?

I have written about topics concerning the BVI, reggae music, marraige, television shows, health, recipes and others. I am always looking to expand my writing resume and I do this also with poetry. I share poetry locally, via internet and orally when given an opportunity.

No one would have thought that I would be a writer. I never saw myself as a writer. However, I find it to be worthy hobby and pasttime. I know it will not make me rich but I get another 'height' or you can call it another type of fullfillment from writing. I have new topics that I am working on and will continue to share links in the blog.

ribbon

No comments: