Monday, September 12, 2011

Some People are Just SPECIAL

When I say someone is special, they really are. I call them special because that sounds better than calling them a derogatory name. I see terrible drivers, jealous women, stupid men, 'thiefing' contractors and all the bad people but still I just call them special. When they behave in their negative way, rather to get into their business and act like them, I say "that person is special".
 
Special actually means, according to Dictionary.com:
  1. of a distinct or particular kind or character: a special kind of key.
  2. being a particular one; particular, individual, or certain: You'd better call the special number.
  3. pertaining or peculiar to a particular person, thing, instance, etc.; distinctive; unique: the special features of a plan.
  4. having a specific or particular function, purpose, etc.: a special messenger.
  5. distinguished or different from what is ordinary or usual: a special occasion; to fix something special.
  
We like to say that we are all special in our way. I feel that I am special and that I am unique, however, we are all human and all share similar feelings and experiences.
 
What is most important is that we respect one another and are able to forgive each other for our mistakes and transgressions. We need to be able to empathize and sympathize with our brothers and sisters. People are just...people. No one is perfect and we all just have to try to live together in the best way we can.
 
ribbon

No comments: