Monday, July 11, 2011

STRESS = Strain. Trials. Resistance. Emptiness. Slothfullness. Shame.


Strain
Trials
Resistance
Emptiness
Slothfullness
Shame

I deal with stress by focusing my energy on other things. I play games, I write, I dance or I sing. i find a project to keep me occupied.

What is your way of dealing with stress? Do you eat or do you starve yourself? Stress can be very harmful. I've never planned to be bald or go grey early.

I have fun and I dance with my children and let that negative engery turn into positive fun and exercise. I do get bogged down sometimes and it's hard to cope, but we have to move forward. Reach out to someone - a family member, a church friend, a mentor, a counsellor or anyone who can help.

Don't let STRESS keep you down or make you unhealthy!

Let's turn the stress into:

Smiles
Triumphs
Resilience
Excellence
Satisfaction
Sanity

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!