Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh Snap! Why I'm Online?

There is a lot to learn in this world. Access to the internet makes learning even easier. We can now take online courses or read 'how-to' manuals online. We can learn how to weave hair, ride a bike or change our car's oil.

Many people use the internet for mischief like forwarding stupid emails, make absurd comments on Facebook or minding each other's business on Facebook. It is tempting when certain people put all their business out there but it really is still their business. It makes me wonder what content the new seasons of Snapped - Complete Seasons 1 & 2 - The Killer Collection - As Seen on Oxygen! would include in five years. "Well, the trouble started when Susie commented negatively on Jane's page", the narrator announced...

Social networking works well once it is used for the right purposes. Politician, musicians, poets, photographers and visual artists surely have been benefiting postively through these media. I personally take advantage of these to promote my writing or upcoming events.

I also find great recipes and helpful articles online. I am also hoping that my online articles will be just as helpful and insightful to readers.

Remember, use the internet for the right reasons!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!