Wednesday, September 30, 2026

September 2026 - My Favorite Month and a New Poem

Passion Fruit Blossom
September is my favorite month! Of course, I am a Virgo. It was very busy and if you look in my recent posts, I had a feature on Gesalt and I published a special birthday poem. I'll keep reminding my readers to 'Invest in What Grows You!' My mission remains to 'Inspire the World with My Words' and I will continue to share!

Here are my September happenings.

The Pocket Poet

My poems, Arctic and Firely, were published in the September 2026 issue of The Pocket Poet. 

O2 Haiku Literary Magazine Anthology

My haiku was featured in the Into the Open Air Anthology Volume I published by O2 Haiku Literary Magazine. The anthology is a free download and my poem can be found on page 61.

Poetry on YouTube

I am a Virgo
bravery looks different now
When Help Arrives
The Walls Spoke

New Poem

Don’t Chase Me

chase me … if you can
but does it make sense
I’m on my path
and while you may want
what I may have
it’s really not much
I’m not such a powerful person
to deter or cast your path
you need to respect what you have
to take you to the next level
because I’ve learned during my journey
that I am just simple me
and while it’s a role model
I want to be
I must do myself justice
pray and find my way

© Linette Rabsatt 9-26-2026

Be inspired!

No comments: