Sunday, October 23, 2011

In Awe of Plagiarizers

I can never understand the audacity of people who steal other’s work. It is one thing on a job when the co-worker takes credit for your ideas. However, when someone has the gall to steal an article that you have worked so hard on, it is a hurtful feeling. More and more I realize that there are people who are just looking for the easy way out. Sometimes, an article is barely published for five days and it’s already scraped.

I have had an editor threaten to take down my article because some thief republished it. I have written and fought with every person who has stolen my articles. They don’t think about the music you have to listen or the song lyrics you have to write out to complete an article. I’ve watched whole television shows while being tired and read boring subjects just to get an article completed.

Plagiarism is also a problem in schools and universities because the students are willing to pay for a paper. Can you imagine your doctor or lawyer or senator being plagiarizing a paper while they were studying? You’d have to hope that the paper was not in their subject area.
We can only hope that people would do the right thing. Copyright infringement is stealing and it is very unfair. No one has the right to take your hard work and represent it as t

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!