Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Earth has lost a Role Model but Heaven has gained an Angel

My grandfather, Joseph Blyden, was a good man. He was a hard worker and had a giving spirit. He had a strong will and loved to share positive values. I think his life is a great example for me to follow. He was well-respected and dedicated to his family. A very mild-mannered man with handsome features describes my granfather's outer features. What truly entreated you was his kind heart and peaceful spirit.

He is someone that I only have positive memories of. The memories may not be many but for what I can remember, it has always been a great experience being in his presence. He died on Sunday, October 16 after a long illness. May he rest in peace.

Linette
(One of the few times I sign my name)

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!