Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Social Media Behavior

I have a certain social media pattern of behavior. I post jokes, poems and inspirational tidbits. I am not about bawling about my job or my family there.

I like sharing cute pics, new items and other social events that are going on. Afterall, it is 'social' media even though it can be annoying and can cause havoc at times. Some people share inappropriate posts and curse a lot.

I try not to do that because everyone's on Facebook and Twitter. I don't really delete anyone. Even the scam artist who listed himself as a UVI alumni when he wasn't. Then he sent out these horrible scam letters to me and others stating that he worked in a bank and knew of bank accounts in my 'family' member's name. RIGHT! I have not deleted him either.

I want to know that I am an inspiration to others. I feel that my story may help someone in their quest so I am happy to share.

ribbon

 

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!