Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's Good to Give

Today I spent my day with Miss Teen Diva, Shaemore Smith, and pageant founder, Camille Merry asking shoppers at Rite Way's Pasea supermarket in Tortola to give little tokens to bless someone who suffers from mental health issues. The support was overwelming and I am very happy.

I have been so blessed by others inmy lifetime and I think that today is a true testimony to the goodness of God. I truly want to thank my friends, visitors and everyone who gave a little token today. The goodies will be dropped off on Monday to the Community Mental Health Centre who will share with the persons they work with.

Even in the wake of the crazed shooting in CT, I feel that the shooter had some issues that were unresolved that caused him to snap. We have to be our brother's keeper and watch out for one another. Who can you help this holiday season - even if it's to prune a tree, wash a car or mop a floor - see who you can give to!

Blessings!!!

ribbon

 

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!