Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31, 2012 Words from 'Words of Ribbon'

Today is the last day in 2012. It's also my Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! It's raining in the BVI right now and I am happy for the showers. My plants get a renewal and that heavenly sustenance that will help them to grow and produce more.

Resolutions are not my thing and I don't plan on making any. I think we should aim to be our best every day of the year. We know that we need to set budgets and eat more healthy food. We know we need some form of exercise. First, we need to accept out situations as what they are and then aim to do better.

So if there is any resolution, it should be one to accept that a problem is present and seek ways to solve it - regardless of how painful it is. I plan to continue my strict budgeting, picky eating, walking, gardening, blogging, writing, going to church and other activities. I am comfortable with that. When it comes to work, I will continue to function in the post that I am in until I secure something else that I prefer. It is what it is - I have to just keep doing what I am supposed to and continue looking for what I want.

Life is not complicated.....we complicate it.

Live....Love....Do What You are Supposed to!

All the best for 2013!

ribbon
 

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!