Saturday, December 1, 2012

Get SMART Today!

As 2012 comes to a close, what have you done to make it a fulfilling year for yourself? What have you accomplished? Have you been able to achieve any of your goals? Or have you been afraid to take risks?

I guess I am very spontaneous because I was able to find new 'adventures' that can take me closer to one of my goals. Financially it is still a struggle but I can't give up. I just have to work with what I have.

Even before 2012 closes out, set some SMART goals to get rolling ahead for 2013. Try to save more money but still have fun along the way. Is there something you want to accomplish like an Associates Degree or to join a non-profit organization? Well, do it! Just don't overdo and take it in strides.

Are you tired because you can't say 'no'? Well this is your time to practice...no, No, NO! Don't let people use you. You should help others yes; but you have to be considerate of yourself.

Whatever your plans are for 2013, don't wait until then to start. Start from this moment, this today.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!