Saturday, April 13, 2013

Written with Fire - Today's Blog Post



We continue to play around with each other when we need to be serious. There are a lot of things that are not going right. We don't stand up when we need to and we don't fight for each other. When I say this, I mean when we see things going wrong, we don't pull up each other.

I cannot deal with mediocrity and while we can't complain for everything that goes wrong, how long must we stay quiet and watch the foolishness continue. If people are in an organization and they cannot be corrected, then something is wrong. When I say corrected, I mean that they are not fulfilling their roles the way that they should. How long will we continue to accept the nonsense because we don't want to offend.

Please offend me if I am doing wrong so I can wake up. I am not perfect and I know many of my flaws. I am working on them day by day. Please bear with me and bear me in prayer. However, while you bear with me, know that I am bearing with you too and we have to be each other's keeper. Be a seeker for greatness and someone who inspires others, not a criticizer who offers nothing positive.

Let's go man!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!