Saturday, April 27, 2013

Email, Social Media and Those Games

Google upgraded its mail and I am trying to get accustomed to it. I like the little pop-up for composing mail. I find it harder to locate the chat feature but that's not so bad because chatting can be distracting. I'm one of those people who have turned off my Facebook chat. I hardly open my Hotmail and I also turned off the Yahoo chat.

I'm sorry but I'm just not into that anymore - it's way too distracting. Imagine those people with all the apps, BBs, bleeps and blips all at one time?! I'm still pulling it simple. I love my social media but I can't be joining everyone other thing. And don't get me started on the games that are tied into social sites.

I started off with Farmville - yes, I did. Then I just got fed up! I like my MSN games because there are no stipulations for me to invite anyone to play and I get my badges if I want to try to get them. There's no pressure and no need to involve anyone else.

Everything is so linked today. When I post on my blog, there are people in my circle who will get the notification. Then I post to Facebook and then on Twitter. I love the idea of this. This is technology at its best linking us all together.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!