Thursday, April 11, 2013

Taking time to smile



Life can be up and down and some days you just need to laugh. It's good when you work in an office where you can get a smile during the day. It's awesome when you have some friend or family member who will call you just to give you a joke to make you laugh. We all need that. I can't go through the day without getting something to laugh at.

It's not everything that we will agree is funny but at least an attempt at it can help when you are feeling down. Of course, I do not encourage you to laugh at others' expense or at their situations. However, you can look for a short joke on the internet.

I enjoy looking for one or two liners to share via social media. If it can make another person laugh then at least I gave someone a smile. When you are in pain or feeling down, a little joke can really make your day.

So this is a one-liner I found:

Grandpa: "Go hide, your teacher is here because you skipped school today!"
Boy: "No you go hide. I told her you were dead!"


LOL!

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!