Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Factors that Play Out in Our Lives

It's usually a lot on my mind, but I try to take on things step by step....day by the day. I see a lot of funny things going on and people are chatting. I take each day in stride and work accordingly. There's a lot that needs to be accomplished but just a few persons are willing to do the work. Changes will happen whether we like it or not. Unfortunately, it's more often than likely that we won't like it.

I've notices certain things and I will adjust myself as well. I have to make the difference in my life. I have to know what works for me. The game of life is about the risks we take. I have to be adventurous and seek to better my life. This is something that we all need to do. Several factors play out in life - our good deeds, who we know and of course karma. Whether you believe in fate or faith, you still have to pay your cards right. I don't worry about changing the what I have done in the past. Somehow God has pulled it all together for me and I thank him for the blessings and the challenges because every challenge is a blessing in disguise.

So today, do not be frustrated or turned off with your situation. Seek our ways to make it better. Be mindful of the people around you and seek to be among those who will encourage you. Write your goals and find ways to pursue them. Do what you have to - that's positive - to chart the path you need to be on to improve your future.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!