Sunday, March 24, 2013

Prayer for Palm Sunday

I have not shared a prayer in a long time. I guess it is fitting to do so on Palm Sunday. I hope everyone has a blessed rest of the day.

Heavenly Father,

You are our creator, our best friend, our guide and our savior. Protect us, Lord, from evil and create in us clean hearts and clean minds so that we may love our fellow man. Guide us on a path of redemption and growth. Instill in us the things that you would want us to do so that we can be champions for your kingdom. Watch over the poor, calm the hurting and help the broken hearted to be healed. Dear God, help us to be better servants and better shepherds to your flock. Lord, help me to be a better example for those around me. In your name I pray.

AMEN 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your prayer. I prayed along with it too. God bless you.

2024 Happy Mother's Day!