Thursday, March 21, 2013

Our Children and Their Increasing Workload

It is a lot of work dealing with children and their homework. It gets even harder when it's time for tests. I have been trying to study and practice as new work is given but it's hard with so many subjects to cover. I have now employed online quizzes and tools to help my son and hopefully it works. He works very hard. I always say that when he gets an 'A', he has worked diligently for that 'A'.

I was different. Some things were easy for me. I could grasp math and had a command of language and Spanish. History was hard for me because of the memorization. Geography was more realistic to me because I could apply it to something natural. My daughter seems so ready to take on challenges but it's left to be seen what type of learner she will be.

I encourage every parent to work their hardest with their children. I know it's not easy but do your best.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!