Monday, March 11, 2013

A Long Weekend

This was a quiet weekend, yet a busy one. I was able to accomplish quite a bit and am looking forward to doing more. This blog post should have come from yesterday but I relaxed on it because I wanted to cook, comb both my daughter's and my hair as well as put a lemongrass in a small pot. I do a lot and that's just my nature.

Today, I was reminded how important it is to brush your hair. my hair feels so good now and my daughter's is much lighter. I have to remember to condition as well as brush my hair after I wash it.There are some times that I want it to look thicker but this is not one of them. It looks healthier and feels better on my head.

This week is the Inter-Primary School Sports and I am looking forward to it. I'm not the biggest sports enthusiast but I have to be a real trooper to boost up  my children. They need all the encouragement that they can take. Events will be held both Wednesday and Thursday this week and I hope that the community will come out to support the children.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!