Thursday, February 28, 2013

POEM: Reciprocation


If you see me falling
or notice that I have fallen
don't let me down
or leave me down
cause that's when I need your help
not a whelp
When your brother needs your assistance
instead of putting up a resistance
see how you can lend a hand
help him on his feet to stand
cause you don't know when it's your time
and even as the clock chimes
a perfect day can turn into a mess
leaving you laying on your back or chest
so don't be all about you
and thinking who you want to sue
instead help your brother
and offer your hand to another
if you see me down
don't leave me to frown
pull me up with you
make me feel that your love is true
pray that I reciprocate
because on that date
that you need me
I want to be
there to stand with you
to extend my hand too
so let's work together
so everyday life can be better

ribbon


No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!