Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shaking My Head - not a Harlem Shake though

Sometimes, I feel like I missed a day. Did I do anything productive that day? Or was I just loafing around? I guess that's why I love my blog because at least I know that every two days, I can post something constructive. Even a venting post can be constructive. Today was an ok day but with some silly frustration. There are days like that and I just have to shake my head - not Harlem Shake it but just shake it a little.

People really have to use common sense and live up to their responsibilities, especially when placed in a position of trust and influence. Mediocre just is not cutting it. The sad thing is that many are not even striving for mediocre - they're just there.

However, I aim to do my best - not aim to please. I do what I have to do and I do it well and seriously. I prefer to be around people like that too. However, we are always stuck with the few who don't care.

Be someone who cares and who wants to do more than mediocre. Come on! Do what you know is right!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!