Sunday, February 10, 2013

POEM: I Want to be the Change


being the change
I want to be the change
I want to be effective
not just selective
but an agent of change
I'm not deranged
or strange
but want to be an advocate
for those with no voice
I want to be the one
that is able to cause little ripples
that turn into big waves
because we see all that is wrong
but noone wants to make correction
so it's time for a change injection
and someone's gotta make the decision
it is no longer acceptable to just sit there
like you're not aware or just don't care
I want to be an agent of change
and get us properly re-arranged
so that we can function
and work together in unison
let's go cause we can make it happen
so don't walk with your spirits dampened
change is in you and it's in me
just be the best you that you can be
and together we can make it happen

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!