Monday, February 28, 2011

My Goals are ... mine

I would like to be a shining star in everything I do. I think everyone should have similar aspirations too. I believe I was born like this and I have continued the trend. What helps my self esteem? I am not sure.

So why would anyone aspire to be less? When we look at people just at a glance, we may feel that someone has low esteem and self worth. However, you do not know where their goals really lie. Some people do not aspire for greatness in their profession, but in their family life or in their community roles. Some people may aspire to be the sexiest person alive. Who are we to judge?

We would all want to think that everyone aspires to be perfect like many of us pretend to be. Many people just want to live and make it through the rough days. Of course, they may want the house on the hill but if all we can afford is the shack on the bottom - and it's safe enough - then we are living!

Everyone has to know their intimate thoughts. Get in tune with yourself and think about what you want in life. No one can dictate what you dream to be. A positive role model, a spouse, a good friend, a counsellor or a pastor may give you good advice but only you can chart your course to success.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!