Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ever Get Thrown "Under the Bus"?

2011 has started off as my getting "thrown under the bus" year. Everywhere I turn, it seems like people are trying to set me up to look stupid. Fortunately for me, I keep stepping and rising. No matter what you do in your family, organization or in life in general, there will always seem to be someone or some persons who are out to get you.

But are they really trying to get you? Is it all in your mind? Somethings, difficult situations occur and we want to blame others for our failures and misfortunes. Things will never go perfectly in life. I always say that anything that is too perfect usually has too many flaws.

Whether they are trying to get you or if you are just paranoid or insecure about your various relationships, you can't let other people hold you back. Get your "Shine" on! You can shine quietly and reap the rewards of your achievements or you can share your accomplishments with those who around you so that you can inspire them.

There are days when that sinking feeling will come and someone was really trying to get you - to make you look bad. I've had one of those days recentlly and I realized the other persons involved just can not accept change. They may not be intimidated but they only see things from one spectrum. I was "under the bus" but the key persons in the end still worked with me because they knew that I did try my best.

If you are "under the bus", don't stay there! Get up and out and show everyone that no matter the size of the missile sent your way, you are destined for greatness and you will "shine"!

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!