Sunday, April 24, 2011

Making Decisions - careful yet spontaneous

I am a skeptic. I take time when making decisions. On the other hand, I am open to trying new things, especially when it matches my goals.

I've tried some new products but I do get turned off when they don't meet my expectations. I don't like personal sales so selling products is not my thing. I'm into marketing and customer service so I can give you ideas to increase your customers and to improve their experience. I'll try new foods but I don't eat meat so that does not cover much.

I've tried Shoe Goo to glue my shoes and I am happy with that. I've tried Dr. Miracle's Temple & Nape Gro Balm - 4 oz and that has been helping me get some new growth on my temple. I have even tried Avon Naturals Shampoo Almond and Avocado Moisturizing Dry Damaged Hair and I find it works with my kinky hair. I've been showing my afro these days so I need the extra moisturizer.


I usually try new foods according to what's happening at my job. So if we host a tasting or if a farmer brings a sample to me, I try it. So far, the two foods, I don't like are mustard greens and bitter gourd because they are both bitter. I'm a sweet chick like what I said in Confessions of a Chocolate-aholic who also loves cheesecake.

Writing for Suite101 was definitely a new thing for me especially being one of their few Caribbean based writer and the first Virgin Islander to be on the site. I like blogging and I find it works for me. I don't have much friends who blog but I encourage them too.

Call me a skeptic or call me careful but I like things that I think can work for me. I am spontaneous for what I want to be for yet I think I am careful for what's important.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!