Saturday, April 30, 2011

'Words of Ribbon' has gone Bipolar!

Ribbon's got a lot of crazy thoughts in her head. I look at the rising crime, social problems and the injustice along with the natural disasters and try not to get to stressed. I still want to relax. I still want to poke fun at the lighter stuff. Afterall, stress will kill you - quickly too.

So there is an incident where someone was 'allegedly' caught smuggling drugs and a cellular phone to someone on lockdown. Ribbon started her crazy thinking and said to herself, 'hmmmm, don't bring me drugs or a phone, bring some rope, sleeping gas, a gas mask and a helicopter so I can get out of here'. I know I am so wrong to think that way but I guess I'm just to idle right now.

I look at all the would-be politicians. Some are calling names already. There's talk of who is 'damaged goods'. We are all damaged goods but if I guess it's all up to perception.

I look at more money going to the 'rest and relaxation' industry. However, I think we need to take care of the 'icky business' in the capital before we advertise for more visitors, unless we are going to hold the visitors on the sister islands.

There has much development in the capital and I think these new developments are part of the reason for the worsening 'icky business'. I have no Masters Degree or PHD like some people who can't write a sentence properly do, but common sense should prevail.

I will stop now before I get in hot or cold water.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!