Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is Your Difficulty So Hard That You Can't Overcome

Troubling times are around and before us. We are all facing difficulties. A lot of the difficulties have been caused by the people who are our leaders. Some of the difficulties we have caused for ourselves. There are also natural disasters that are a result of climate change - again our leaders and us not being good environmental stewards.

So with the difficulties, should we remain down-trodden, depressed, broke and broken? Humans are innovative. We are survivors. While everything may seem to fall apart, we can pray and take initiative to improve our situation. Our God is powerful and he gives us much guidance and insight to overcome our struggles. Think positive and do positive. We will feel down for the moment and for a time but whether you lost a loved one or you are broke, you must go on. You must seek a realistic resolution to your problems.

When I had $10,000 of credit card debt, I devised a plan and got it paid off while remaining in good standing with the company. I never paid a late fee and my APR was always under 10%. Of course, I switched that balance around between several companies to get the best APR and I paid more than the mininum balance. My debt also was for needed things so I had a method for my madness. Don't follow in my footsteps, I adapt and I try to survive in slim times. I stopped caring about who has this and that a long time ago.

If you are not compelled by my real life example, then look in your bible, read a newspaper or turn on the TV to hear about so many others who have risen from obstacles. What your facing is not worse than the average person around you. Think of the hungry children and those who have lost so many friends and loved ones in Japan and Haiti. Be real because only with God's guidance can you dig yourself our of your hole.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!