Saturday, April 16, 2011

POEM: How I Feel About You

Jamie Foxx said we are unpredictable
but I say whether or not, anything is possible
cause you and I are inseperable
it's like we are virtually incapable
of not loving each other
not wanting another
cause with you I feel cooler
loving you makes life much smoother
I lavish in the way you've captivated me
you in my future is what I see
this love has taken me to the place I want to be
so let's chill and listen to some Luther, McKnight or Bob Marley
relax, rewind, live life completely
cause you and I deserve more than satisfactory
let's be each other's significant other significantly
distinctively
physically
passionately
spiritually

© Linette Rabsatt

ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I had to re-read when I saw "virtually incapable," but again a few words uttered speak volume.

The Pic
The scenery displays the love that the Egret has for its environment.

2024 Happy Mother's Day!