Tuesday, February 22, 2022

POEM: Who It Is

I don't always know
where to go
but I surely know
who to turn to
who will
answer the call
I know who will not
let me fall
and who I can
bear my all to
and as I am short
who can stand tall
and will ensure
I don't look back
who will always
pull up the slack
It's a fact
I know who's
got my back
I know who will 
walk far for me
who will help me
to portray a better me
I appreciate 
who is my light
who is my inspiration
and who is my number one
fan, cheerleader
and co-conspirator
in all things good

Ⓒ Linette Rabsatt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! My eyes raced throughout and to the end to fine who, but it is left to each reader to understand who is it.

It is easy to appreciate how you played with words and end with an evident clue.

2024 Happy Mother's Day!