Sunday, June 24, 2012

Where do you stand?



No one likes to fail or look bad. Most of us try our best to excel at everything we do. However, there are days when we don't feel like pushing forward and putting out our best. During these times, we have to pray for balance and still try our best. Sometimes, I am guilty of that too and it may make me insubordinate. I don't want to be a disloyal employee but sometimes when you feel that there is unfair treatment, you tend to react. We are all only human and will feel hurt, discomfort or ill-feelings.

No one is perfect and I for sure never try to be. I believe that people should use their best judgement and that we should try to comprimise and be good to each other. I get annoyed when I am asked to do things and do not get the credit. It's always someone else to look good even if they get a bigger salary. I get even more peeved when persons are supposed to be qualified and they can not carry out their duties. Therefore, others have to do the work for the incompetent.

These are the things we face but we just have to keep going. I want to stay simple me. I'm not looking for the biggest salary or position. I want respect for what I can do. I want the opportunity to excel and spearhead projects. I want a lot of things and I am putting myself in place to do what I need to do. A job is a small part of me because there is so much else in life to accomplish.

I may fail at some things and I may look bad once in a while but I will keep pushing. I know my experience and education so those who want others to do their work will eventually be found out. I know how to do mine!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!