Thursday, June 14, 2012

Noone Likes a Brat

I think children should know their place. Better yet, I think parents and caregivers need to discipline their children. I find it hard to watch a child hitting adults, throwing curse words or bullying other children who may even be bigger than him or her.

Parents, this is not cute. If your child acts like a spoiled brat, he or she is not cute. When you dress up a pig in a bow and a dress - it is still a pig. I try my best to keep my children in check and I see that they have their little rude tendencis. However, I am not going to leave them to be disrespectful to me or to others.

You have to keep the children in check. Some of them go to school and they terrorize the teachers and other children. I find our teachers still to be extremely patient when they are called names, sworn at or kicked. These children need tough love. Stop spoling them! Stop spoling them!

Do not abuse them but you have to punish them and be serious about the punishment. Love them but do not allow them to rule you. I don't plan to be embarrassed by my children and I have to toughen them up so that they can survive this life ahead.

Love your children and discipline them please.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!