Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What Happens When We Snap?

Snapped is one of my favorite television programs. But I wonder what really happens when someone snaps? Do their rationale thought processes just stop? Are they triggered by a particular action? I guess I would have to speak with a trained person who has dealt with these cases.

I do have my days like most people, filled with stress or heartache, but athough I may stress for a little on something, I pass it to Jesus. I turn on my music and dance with my children. I get my cutlass and cut grass, till the soil or write.

We have to find ways to cope with our problems. While we may say that we are outnumberd, embarrassed or hurt by another, it really might not be that way. Each person is a seperate individual. What you might think is important, I may disregard as silly. We just have to understand each other and severe ties when needed.

It makes no sense to hang on to someone who does not reciprocate the feelings you share. In these cases you just have to let go. It's not that hard. Pray, meditate, let go and move on.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!