Monday, April 23, 2012

Rhyming is fun!

Do you have a hard time rhyming? It is not hard at all. However, if you have a particular accent, you can't make words try to rhyme when they really don't. Some words are harder to find a rhyming match so it is better to just repeat the word in another line. Like 'eclipse' could rhyme with 'crisp' or 'enrich' if the words are put to flow.

An example is:

I have no sense of time
but yet I mark this thing rhyme
Yesterday there was a eclipse
but my mind seems too crisp
I've made my own throne
but sometimes I don't feel grown
I act a like a fast turtle
but walk like I'm in a suffocating girdle
and sand is in my appendix
but still I'm eating Twix

I can go on and on but it's important to read more and use a thesaurus and dictionary to learn new words. Rhyming is fun!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!