Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bickering Little Siblings

Why do siblings always have to bicker? My children drive me nuts with the constant fighting and tattling on each other. Sometimes I feel like screaming and many times I do. I wish they would just stop!

They are close in age and both are very competitive. The competitiveness is good but the little one always wants to outshine the other one. I am trying with them but they do get my blood boiling. My attempts to get them to play together hardly works unless I am there to chaperone.

I feel that they should be able to play independently without my constant eye over them. If you have any suggestions that you would like to share with me and the world, please leave a comment. I can use any suggestion that you give to keep peace in the house.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!