Thursday, March 22, 2012

Slow and Steady Money Will Come

I love the idea of working from home but I prefer to make small increments over time than big checks quickly. I also prefer to invest my time to make money than my money for the promise of making money.

I know some people who are into this various programs where they invest large sums of money with the promise of cashing large checks without having to do much. I am not optimistic about those programs. I guess I watch too much American Greed to be willing to invest in those programs. However, many people swear by it and I wish them all the best.

I personally prefer doing my little blog, writing and music reviews. It won't make me rich overnight but I can get some extra cash to buy the things I need. I know I'm a slow and steady wins the race kind of girl. Ideally I need my work from home income to pay the internet bill. Then we're cooking with gas!

I know I'll never rich with earthly riches but I know I'll be comortable and I am happy with that.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!