Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blog No. 405

I've gone past 400 blog posts and 11,000 page views and I feel like I have so much to share. There are people who need to be inspired so the little things that I say might boost someone's day. I started this blog as a an opportunity to introduce myself to the world. I went from posting hardly ever to making sure that a post goes up at least every other day.

I share my life experiences and little insights that I learn. For example, I know that I'm not the only person who fidgets in meetings. I'm guessing I may have always had ADHD but somehow was able to control it. I tune things in and out. I guess that's why I like writing music reviews because I get to focus on the music which I do enjoy.

I've learned recently that although I'm a math wiz, that does not mean that my son is. I just have to find the ways to help him get focused so that he can pass. I've also learned that each child is different and the precision I get from one does not mean that the other will perform at the level. I have to appreciate their individual talents.

I am blessed not to have children who throw tantrums in public. Throw a tantrum? Are you kidding me? I would be reprimanding immediately. I have no time for nonsense. Oh and to you the reading public, if Mommy tells her child 'no' - it's 'no'. Ask a question politely before you intercede because you don't know the background of the story.

See, I have a lot to learn and a lot to share as I learn. Let's work together to improve ourselves, our community and life as a whole.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!